<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Chauffer sounds gay, Im a driver 

Give me and H-O-R-A-C-E whats that spell ME. THats right you lowely nut buckets, Da Big H is back on top of his game. so i meet this fine ol lady named Shelia and she is from COlorado Springs which is in COlorado just like Denver is like me. SO lately ive been yelling a lot to ovvious things that i cant even control without me wanting too.

SO Shelia goes to school at the Pioneer proud Denver of University, like me. which is where i sutdy photograpiuc law as a major point of study, Like me. Also this one time i accidentally sent flowers to a wrong adress and they are like "FLOWERS WHOSE DAEAD???!!!??" and i wanted no part in that but in reflection they insisted on it. but thats why the call me the real romantic so as they say on the intronet

now normally i dont like to let my posts run so long on occasion but this time i would love to tell you of how my favorite celeberity JC CHasez is goes to many town on his own private tour, the ultimo standatd ride
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?