<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

It looks just as tupid when uou Do IT 

Life in the mountain time zone isnt alll its cracked up to be. Two hours beihnd the easeern TIME azone which i happen to be quite partial towards due to my origianl home town being somehwere in GEorgira INteresting querston. so Georgia has peaches, peaches have pits, LIFE IS THE PITS. My cousin Talulia is getting married recently and it raises and interesting querstion. "DOES YOU USED TO SMOKES?" i asked her prospective fiANCE. he didnt get it. :(.
Now onto the game show part of my articel. ISnt anyone as sick of sajak as i AM? I meam CMON just look at his vapid personality, its so gull darn vapid. So my house (DORM ROOM) smeels suspicoulsy and awful lot like soap. GO FIGURE.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?