<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

It;s a beautiful day in the neighboorhood...... BANG BANG your dead 

so htis student alt rock bBAND showed up at my college in response to the one thousancd and twnety three angry emails i sent to their parents and until that time i couldnt have been considered a celebrity but nowadays thats hardly a worry of mine. Now that I GOT thaT Off my chest its improtant to know that the band did come and they had a name it was, Diluted Guide. THEY SUCKED WORSE THATN A VACCUM CleanA'. did you ever hear of that. On a side note i would like and/or love to thank all those who came out and helped me dig up expresident J Edgar Hoover. FUckin Slut. but he'll be dead soon ayways SO KILLING ME SOFTly, write often and dress to kill. I AM forecver
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?