<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Kills Viruses: OLD AND NEW!!! 

if they were any more full of shit they wouldnt even eyes in the back of their heads as once again I, your personal harvester of pain and sorrow, has come across as the A number 1 champoio of all time at everythign. No i AM Kiddding i MAde most of that up but cCAN we just keeep that betweeeen the all of us that reads this which is actualy noone except for my three favorite ladies Barbara Bush, My Mom, and the Statue of LIberty. BUT THats besides the point as i get into the groove of things my old BOY TOY OF SUMMER started calloing me again and is ruining my life so in response which i find to perfectly OK i shot him. BUT GUESS what PRincess DI didnt have dandruff. KNOW HOW THEY KNOW? they found her head and shoulders in the glove compartment. BIGGITY BAMO suck on that chicken slut, if i was any more out id be arrested for wavin my penis at traffic
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?