<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Adapting can be dazzlingly funny 

THe only saving grace i have in the world right now is the fact that everything is differnt now adays. I home from school for the dog days of summmer in the merry mnerry munth of MAY. so i put my application in at foot locker at the mall in my hometown OFWHERE????? DEVNER, HELL YEAH BEEOTCH. so my former girlfriend called me from beyond the grave, SHELIA if you can so innapropriately recall died by drinking too hot of tEA or SOmeething oF THAT sortT. which reminds me i have to go to the marekey and pick up tyhe new magazine that is entitled OWLS R US BEEOTHC, its my favorite and this week is all about the spootetd snow owl and if i was gilr and i was an owl i would totally want to make out with a spootted snow owl./ LATA
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?