<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

I am not a fraternity basement dancer 

so my sister says to me, know what she says, she says ":hey how about a dirty tampoon?" now i just could have chalked that up to mistrust but then i thought to myself isnt that a boat and if that is true i am quite a sailor and you know what they say about that dont you? I mean you can acall it anyhting you want but facts remain the samne, clear and simple i never got to be your fred astaire. BUt as i recently decided after talking to my good friend cupcake or pancake tits depending on your generational affiliation the story of life "EVERYONE SLOWS DOWN AND WONDERS BUT NOBODY EVERY STOPS" and while that may be the name of a Michael bolton movie im still looking into that with my swarm of lawyers which also happen to be squirrels. fucking squirrel lawyers. either way i hear some fruit roll ups calling my name in the other room.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?