<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Whatever I wanna do!! 

SO this night bakc oin campus is ONE OF The first of its such that I have vbeen a party OF. NO party buti nstead of DELETING i am happy with what i have compiled thus farREADY CHECK THIS OUT - () )\ (thats an R) /-\ = but my boy ROdney Hollenbakc drank to much PUImp juice or the cub of bankers as i prefer to call it remainbs MY FAV to this day so step back if you disagree since you aint nothing but a G thing BaBy. that whole cpatialize thing can eat my shit one day at a time until i am shitblocked from ever returhgin to any other coninetent again. but asid from the whole shit eating aspect i suppose we should make do with what we ogot and buy the girl of my dreams a mink coat. NOt Shelia since she at too many hoagies and got food poisoning and died tragically but i could care less since she was sporint some major LBs last time i looked so aside from that if you aske me nicely i will tell you the girl that I loves name and then i might stab you in the left tit with an ice pick but thats validated for anytoehr column so eat shiot and die loyal lovers meeet mee in hell and from now on never forget what i tought you in our breif moments together> Peace easy mother trucker and KEEP IT BLACK. LAAAAAAAAAAAATEs

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?