<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Happy New Year Baby 

This are the best yeatrs of my life, but don't take my advice. if you cannot trust a cuban drug lord who can you trust, those were my thoughts headed into the bniggest poker game of my life but then out of a nowhere a ghost of my former past appeared and he said to me, you know what he said to me "merry christmas, i could care less" thats a shout out but i bet none of you are smart enough to know about it. Whatever fuck off. but the snow is comng down and i am still lonely as an aardvark in akward silence, Tell me about it. and it goes a little something like this "dedicate your last breathe to me" see isnt that cool I am an emo singer. fuck off then toolsheds and i'll catch you all on the flip side of the coin (tails in this case )\
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?